Nathalie Blagman, Associate
She received her undergraduate degree from CUNY- Brooklyn College in 2006. She went on to earn her Juris Doctorate from Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center in 2010.
During law school, Nathalie completed an externship with Judge Joseph Charles, Jr. of the New Jersey Superior Court in the Family Division. She researched unique topics, drafted briefs, and assisted with child support matters. She completed an internship with the Criminal Law Clinic working with Legal Aid on arraignments and trials and in Drug Court assisting the Veterans. She worked for District Council 37, New York City’s largest public sector employee union in the bankruptcy, landlord/tenant, and consumer debt departments. Nathalie also worked for LexisNexis where she taught fellow law students to conduct legal research.
- New York, 2014
- New York – E.D.N.Y. 2017
- New York – S.D.N.Y. 2017
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Central Islip, New York
- Brooklyn College, New York
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Television & Radio
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nassau County Women’s Bar Association, 2022-Present
- Metropolitan Black Bar Association, 2018-Present
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representative (NOSSCR), 2022-Present
- Haitian American Lawyers Association Of New York, Inc., 2019-Present
- American Association of Justice, 2018-2019