Brian A. Sands
Brian A. Sands is Partner at Morrin & Sands, PLLC. Mr. Sands had previously joined the Law Office of Daniel Morrin, PLLC in October, 2013. Prior to joining, he had several other internships including, but not limited to, serving as a Judicial Extern at the United States District Court of the Eastern District of New York for the Honorable Leonard Wexler. Additionally, Mr. Sands worked several summers and winters as a law clerk at the law firm Sandra Sands & Associates, PLLC.
From Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg, Mr. Sands earned his Juris Doctor in December 2012. He was a Staff Member of Touro Law Review and also made the Deans List. He was in the accelerated studies program and was active in school activities. He was a member of the Environmental Law Society and participated in the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program (VITA).
Mr. Sands earned his undergraduate degree in Political Science from Binghamton University. Moreover, Mr. Sands is a member of several professional associations such as; the New York State Bar Association, Nassau County Bar Association, Nassau Lawyer Association and the Injured Workers’ Bar Association.
- New York, 2013
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Central Islip, New York
- J.D. – 2012
- SUNY Binghamton, Binghamton, New York
- B.A. – 2010
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member, 2012 – Present
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member, 2012 – Present
- Nassau County Lawyers Association, Member, 2012 – Present
- Injured Worker’s Bar Association, Member, 2013 – Present